Trigg Digital joins the Salesforce talent alliance
(Originally published at www.triggdigital.com)
Diversity is not just a value, it’s an action. Today, Trigg Digital officially joins the Salesforce Talent Alliance.
What does this mean?
The Salesforce Talent Alliance connects partners to Salesforce certified candidates and brings new talent into the ecosystem, emphasising building a diverse workforce that reflects society around the globe.
As well as joining the alliance, as a company we pledge to bring new talent into the ecosystem. We’re committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects society around the world, including women, Black, Latinx, Indigenous, Multiracial, LGBTQ+, people with disabilities and veterans.
We’re honoured to be part of this vital alliance, championing the next generation of Trailblazer talent by providing accessible training, career opportunities, and ongoing support to anyone who has a passion for Salesforce.
We pledge to:
- Prioritise having a diverse candidate pool that reflects our community.
- Remove bias in our job descriptions by carefully reviewing listed requirements and terminology that could deter underrepresented groups from applying
- Ensure a fair and equitable hiring process by standardizing our interview process and mapping candidates to core competencies and values, not culture fit.
- Consider the impact of unconscious bias, and actively work to reduce its unintended negative effects
- Cultivate equality at work through inclusive leadership practices and active allyship.
“To help bring new Trailblazers into the Salesforce ecosystem, we need to work together with our partners to build a diverse workforce that is not only highly skilled, but that reflects society around the globe. I’m proud that Trigg Digital is making equality apriority by becoming a member of Salesforce Talent Alliance” — Taylor Prince, Executive Vice President of Worldwide Alliances and Channels
At Trigg, we understand that not everyone’s normal is the same. We want to hear and learn from a variety of different voices and skills that shape the company we’re becoming. Every idea and perspective matters.
To apply for a role at Trigg, click here.
To find out more about Salesforce’s Talent Alliance, click here.